CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello to a New Year ...

The beginning of the school year always feels as notable to me as the begining of the calendar year. It's a great time to clean out that supply closet, get rid of the supplies you don't need to make way for the supplies you will need.  While in the midst of all this re-organizing I decided it was also a great time to make some "new year resolutions". 

  1. Join a Homeschooling Community: I already have this in the works.  We have joined a community that's school year hasn't quite begun.  But I'm excited that it intends to host weekly group classes! Here is hoping it's as awesome as I believe it will be!
  2. I will keep up with my supply closet:  My supply closet seems to begin the year ready for it's close up.  But somewhere around week 6 it looks like a sick puppy limping along.
  3. Be more consistant with table time.  So far while my intentions have been great table time happens at all times of the day.  This year I am committing to a morning table time and 4:30 table time.  Here is hoping a can make it stick!
I am so ready to get this party started!  Monday ... here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment